Welcome to our website
Head and founder (or co-founder) of:
- Cybersecurity Division, Institute of Telecommunications (IT), Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology (FEIT), WUT (2015-),
- X-lab.PW - Creative People Lab at WUT (2015-),
- ITU Internet Training Centre (ITU-ITC) at WUT (2003-) containing Cisco Academy Support Centre (ASC) and Cisco Instructor Training Centre (ITC),
- Network Security Group at WUT (2002-) transformed in 2015 into an independent part of Cybersecurity Division at IT FEIT WUT.
|Krzysztof Szczypiorski is seeking to prospective students (BSc/MSc/PhD). Join his team at Cybersecurity Division and find brand new option to your career!
Krzysztof holds a D.Sc. (habilitation/higher doctorate, 2012), a Ph.D. (doctorate, 2007) and a M.Sc. (master's degree, 1997) all in Telecommunications from WUT. He also finished his postgraduate studies in Psychology of Motivation (2013) at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities (SWPS), Warsaw, Poland. He graduated from Hass School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, USA (2013).
Visiting researcher at:
- George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, USA (2014),
- Luxembourg Institute of Science & Technology, Belval Innovation Campus, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg (2015),
- University of California, Berkeley, USA (2013),
- and 40+ other places for short-term scientific visits.
Krzysztof is an author (or a co-author) of 150+ papers and 60+ invited talks as well as an inventor of 2 patents (one of them is pending). A guest editor of 10+ special issues of top ICT journals.
For 20+ years Krzysztof serves as the independent consultant in fields of network security, telecommunications and computer science for many entities including: Cisco Systems, Hewlett-Packard, Ministry of Finance (Poland), Oracle, Orange Poland, Parliament of Republic of Poland, Polish Energy Group, Polkomtel (a Polish mobile operator), PwC, T-Mobile Poland.
Co-founder and VP, Research & Development of a cybersecurity company CryptomageTM proudly built with his former students and WUT alumni at once.
His curriculum vitæ: in English and in Polish.
His short bio: in English and in Polish.