Welcome to our website
Head and founder (or co-founder) of:
- Cybersecurity Division, Institute of Telecommunications (IT), Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology (FEIT), WUT (2015-),
- X-lab.PW - Creative People Lab at WUT (2015-),
- ITU Internet Training Centre (ITU-ITC) at WUT (2003-) containing Cisco Academy Support Centre (ASC) and Cisco Instructor Training Centre (ITC),
- Network Security Group at WUT (2002-) transformed into an independent part of Cybersecurity Division at IT FEIT WUT.
He holds a D.Sc. (habilitation/higher doctorate, 2012), a Ph.D. (doctorate, 2007)
and a M.Sc. (master's degree, 1997) all in Telecommunications from WUT. He also finished his postgraduate studies in Psychology of Motivation (2013) at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities (SWPS), Warsaw, Poland. He graduated from Hass School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, USA (2013).
Visiting researcher at:
- George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, USA (2014),
- Luxembourg Institute of Science & Technology, Luxembourg (2015),
- University of California, Berkeley, USA (2013)
- and 35+ other places for short-term scientific visits (Canada, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Japan, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Serbia, Sweden, UK, and USA).
Krzysztof is an author (or a co-author) of 150+ papers and 60+ invited talks as well as an inventor of 2 patents (one of them is pending). A guest editor of 10+ special issues of top ICT journals.
For 20+ years Krzysztof serves as the independent consultant in fields of network security, telecommunications and computer science for many entities including: Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, Ministry of Finance (Poland), Oracle, Orange Poland, Parliament of Republic of Poland, Polish Energy Group, Polkomtel (Polish mobile operator), PwC, T-Mobile Poland. In 2008 he founded the innovative consulting group Professor.IT transformed in June 2015 into a part of a new information security company.
His curriculum vitæ: in English and in Polish.
His short bio: in English and in Polish.
[NEW] Krzysztof is seeking to prospective students (BSc/MSc/PhD).
[NEW] Meet Krzysztof in Tokyo (Japan) on November 5-6, 2015 during ICNIT 2015. Krzysztof will deliver a keynote speech entitled "The Good, The Bad And The Ugly: Algorithms in Network Steganography". On November 9 Krzysztof will visit Toyama University and give a lecture on information hiding in networks.